Shaam-e-Awadh is one of Lucknow’s top notch restaurants, and it has become the obvious choice for quality-conscious individuals looking for exceptional service.
Domain: Hospitality Industry
Services: Breach Assessment & Remediation,
Penetration Testing, Ransomware Protection
Evaluate how the hack has been done and weaknesses of the database security.
Built security walls for any ransomware attack.
- Required An in-depth look at the application and attempted to fix configuration issues.
- They wanted to acquire mitigation methods to secure their data from hackers in addition to test results.
- They sought to imitate a hacker’s behavior in order to find flaws in the application
Shaam-e-Awadh received a complete approach from Hacker’s Security, which included:
- First-line difference mechanism for their huge customer-facing platforms.
- Provided them with Web application & API security assessments;
- Provided them with end to end penetration testing reports
- Patch codes were used to patch vulnerabilities found in the current infrastructure.
- Ethical hacking was carried out using a hacker’s mindset.
- Secured their database with a multi-tier structure
- A multi-tiered secure layer aided in increasing innovation
- Increased confidence in the use of digital assets on the internet.
In level of protection, the application has been upgraded.